- Must have some experience in handling, setting up, and breaking down film/camera equipment.
- Must have experience working with DSLR/Mirrorless cameras.
- Must have some experience with adobe creative cloud.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and assist in transporting heaving equipment.
- Will assist in shooting behind the scenes video and photography for LBJ Media marketing purposes.
- Must wear LBJ Media team shirts at both video and photo shoots along with khaki pants/shorts.
- Must have reliable transportation to shoots. For any shoots outside of the Lehigh Valley area, we will provide the transportation or compensate you for traveling.
- Must be available on weekends when most shoots will take place. Some may take place during the week, but a two week notice will be given.
- Customer service skills and etiquette is expected when working around clients.
- Must have an open-mind when working on video productions with sensitive topics or covering social issues..
- Liability insurance is not require, but a benefit and it provides peace of mind in case of any accident that may occur.
- Being bilingual not required, but it is a benefit since we work close with many Hispanic organizations.
- Must assist the direct in any other needs involving the production or photoshoots.
To apply click the button below and under potion of interest select "internship."